Thursday, January 20, 2011

important business

A few practical notes: Please do not try to contact me through this website. The address here, beth@bethkaplan.ca, does not work now, for some reason. I'm looking into it. In the meantime, please write to my other address, kaplan2721@rogers.com.

Also, do you know someone who needs a place to stay in Toronto for a month or two this spring?

I will be taking my annual jaunt, lucky moi - this year, over a week in Spain with my dear friend Bruce; a week in Montpellier with Lynn and Denis, and then two weeks in my beloved Latin Quarter flat in Paris. I will be gone from mid-March to mid-April. Susan, my housemate, will keep the home fires burning, but I would like to rent the spare bedroom of my house while I'm away - or even longer, for the entire months of March and April. Please let me know, but not at the website address.

Over and out.

1 comment: