Sunday, March 16, 2014

a bevy of beauties

29 Likes - I feel like Queen for a Day.

I asked friend and student Jason to come a bit early for class on Thursday, to take some author pictures. The camera and I have never been friends. But Jason did a great job, and friend Amelia fixed the best one up a bit - a tiny smoothing out here and there. (The deep line between my eyebrows - gone. Magic! Don't tell anyone.) Why is my mouth turning down on one side? Because my mouth is weird.

Holding, of course, my favourite beverage. Cheers. A votre santé. L'chaim.

Much better, however, is this shot I just took of an extremely attractive male person close to my heart, whom I went to visit today. He has a curl, just like the poem says, right in the middle of his forehead.

When I get back from my trip, he will be 23 months old. So grown up already. I do worry that he's so scrawny - look at that skinny little leg. If only he enjoyed food a little more.

Ha.

Wrestling with back pain - God, it makes you feel old. But the Y helped - I sat in the hot tub with the jets aimed at the sore spots. And Booboo helped. I couldn't pick him up, but just watching him and laughing relaxed my whole body. He's medicine.

PS GO OLIVIA! I just donated to her campaign. She started out by saying LRT not subways for Scarborough and no jets at the Island Airport. She's got my vote. Please God, take away Tweedledum and Tweedledummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment