Saturday, March 29, 2014

O happy day

It was warm and sunny on this Paris Saturday, and my old friend Lynn and I spent the whole day walking, talking, eating, looking, walking, talking and eating, along with every single other person in the city. We walked from one end of the city to the other and back. She took this late afternoon in the Jardin du Luxembourg. I am so profoundly unphotogenic and yet she got a wonderful relaxed shot - because I'd just spent the day with her walking, talking and eating. It was wonderful.

More anon.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, you look wonderful. Those French men are probably all over you! Do give my love to Lynn - I am sorry to hear about her break-in.
    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lan. Of course, I only post the pictures in which I look okay, you haven't seen the others … But Lynn and I did have a wonderful relaxed day wandering around with no agenda. And lots of bread, wine and cheese, which somehow I forced myself to eat. I'll pass on your love to Lynn. And hers back to you, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete