Tuesday, July 29, 2014

from a happy camper

Got this note from Pat, who was in the garden writing workshop last Sunday. I will hire her as my publicist. 

I've been thinking about Sunday and what made it such a
success. As I told Beth it was the best workshop of the three or four
I've been to. Why?
BETH IS THE BEST: she's extremely encouraging, patient, welcoming and open.
The topics and timing of each sketch were right on.
The day moved right along.
EVERYONE CLICKED.
This was not our first time.
Everyone had been in a previous class with someone else except me
and I had been in a workshop with two of the others so we weren't all
strangers.
While we were't all the same age we were all mature and experienced.
WE WERE ALL WRITERS.

What can I say? The day worked. The weather worked (notice how the
rain stopped as soon as we got there and started up when it was time
to leave?)The people worked. The garden worked (tranquil and
beautiful). The food worked (delicious).

THE DAY WAS AN UNMITIGATED, UNEQUIVOCAL, ROARING SUCCESS!!!
Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment