Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The power of two

This is one of the best articles I've ever read - and I've read quite a few - about the collaboration between Beatles John and Paul; it's fair, knowledgeable and honest about their strengths and limitations. Highly recommended if you're a loonytoon fan like me.


Apparently it's muggy humid boiling like Toronto usually is in Vancouver, and here it's cool and often rainy - rainforest weather. Nothing to complain about here, that's for sure.

I'm getting ready for the big garden workshop on Sunday, and editing and preparing for the big reading/storytelling event So True: life stories well written well told the following Sunday July 27 at the Black Swan on the Danforth, from 4 to 7. Information on our website sotrue.ca. And tomorrow I get to see my SHRINK. So exciting - haven't seen her for a while. She'll set me straight. About what, I'm not sure, but I'll find out. 

2 comments:

  1. "And tomorrow I get to see my SHRINK. So exciting - haven't seen her for a while. She'll set me straight. About what, I'm not sure, but I'll find out."

    Perhaps your obsessive need to talk/write about Paul McCartney, your book...and YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the gentle soul who doesn't understand what a blog is, and who dislikes this one vehemently and yet continues, for some incomprehensible reason, to read it, is still out there. Hello to you! Hope you have a wonderful summer day. And now, back to important things: Paul McCartney, my books, and of course, MY OWN AMAZING SELF.

    ReplyDelete