Sunday, August 24, 2014

information on my upcoming writing courses

Dear Grace, the very young woman who is helping me with social media and computer stuff in general, came this morning, and now I'm going to practice what she taught me - HOW TO MAKE LINKS. The secret is: Control K. Who knew it was so easy?

My evening course at Ryerson, True to Life, starts Monday September 8th from 6.30 - 9.15. Click here for more information.

It runs for nine weeks, till November 10. So if you're interested, register now before it fills. 

My U of T course, Life Stories, runs during the day, Tuesdays 12.30 to 3, starting October 7 and running 8 weeks:

http://learn.utoronto.ca/courses-programs/creative-writing/courses

and then click on Non-fiction and Life Stories. If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Ha! LINKS! Oh life is exciting.

PS Recently I received this card from Mary, a student who was part of the So True readings in July:

You are a tireless champion of the best in your students. We are coddled, nurtured, pushed, cajoled and lifted up to the podium as you help us to seek our true stories and pull them out from within. I for one appreciate being in that circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment