Sunday, March 27, 2016

back in Van

A wonderful journey yesterday to the ferry, across the water - sitting on deck which was cold but sunny and so beautiful - then the bus to downtown Vancouver and home to Bruce's. And there - crisis, I could not get the internet to work. I was an addict suffering painful withdrawal. Luckily, there was a dinner at Chris's to go to, so brought my computer and had my fix. We had a superb meal, every dish from Yotam Ottolenghi, each more intricate and delicious than the last, and a reunion with old friend and fellow actor Allan Gray and his partner Larry. MUCH theatre talk. It was all beyond delicious. And this morning, I figured out the (very simple) problem and am back on-line. I will survive. 

A man and his dog - Maurice and Bourbon, just before my departure yesterday.

A man and his cat - Chris's elegant apartment and Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment