Thursday, February 9, 2017

mmmm medicine

Bliss. Bliss bliss bliss. Back in bed, my son downstairs making tea, and in my sore belly, two yellow antibiotic pills. The nurse practitioner - god bless those women - said yes, it's pneumonia. I feel so much better already - a diagnosis, medicine, a very tall young man at my beck and call. Well, he's not terribly beck-and-call'ish, but he tries. He says he'll make me macaroni and cheese. As a kid, when I was getting better from being sick, my mama made her homemade macaroni and cheese and it was the best thing ever.

On the not so blissful side, there's a rumour that Sarah Palin will be the U.S. Ambassador to Canada. The thrills continue. The laughs roll in.
Dear Mr. Trump: Rather than appoint Sarah Palin as ambassador to Canada, please bomb us. Signed, all intelligent life in Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment